155 - Write your story part 1

Life is about the story you tell yourself.

I am born from loving parent. Until they dump me to my grandfather and grandmother house. There live them and one of their youngest daughter.

Rewrite.
Here's a rewritten version of your life story:

"I entered this world surrounded by the warmth of loving parents. However, circumstances soon led me to the care of my wise and nurturing grandparents, where I found solace in the embrace of family. Growing up alongside my grandparents and one of their youngest daughters, I discovered the resilience and strength that runs through the generations of my family."

I am a great writer - i write sales content, books
content writer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

219 - Makna 99 Allah - Pecahan

Norsanina.blogspot.com Muhammad Al-Tanwiji dalam kitab Al-Mu’jam Al-Mufashal fi Tafsiri Gharibi Al-Qur’ani al-Karimi (2011), kata Muhaimin (...