Multi Dimensions 1

11/07/2026

The most likely reason is that I formatted it as a writing block. Depending on the ChatGPT app or Android version, writing blocks sometimes don't copy cleanly into apps like Notepad or Google Keep. It's a formatting limitation of the interface, not your phone.

Here is the same text in plain text (no special formatting), which should copy and paste normally:


Copied

If you're going to be doing a lot of thesis writing with me, I can also stop using writing blocks unless you're asking me to draft a complete section for submission. That will make it much easier for you to copy and paste directly into your notes or Word document.

Answer 2
Perfect. We'll do it this way from now on.

For the rest of your DBA, I'll write in plain academic text without writing blocks, so you can copy and paste directly into Microsoft Word, Notepad, or any other editor.

I'll also follow a consistent style:

Doctoral-level academic writing (formal but readable)

APA 7 in-text citations

Logical flow (definition → discussion → synthesis → link to your study)

No bullet points unless you're specifically asking for notes or brainstorming

Original writing rather than patchwork summaries from articles


When appropriate, I'll also point out:

Where a paragraph fits best in Chapter 2.

Which sentences need stronger citations.

Where a transition is needed to improve the flow.

Which statements are your own synthesis versus supported by a specific reference.


I think of our workflow like this:

1. Read the journal – identify the key ideas.


2. Extract only what is relevant to your conceptual framework.


3. Synthesize the findings with other studies.


4. Write in a coherent academic style rather than article-by-article summaries.



That's how experienced researchers typically build a literature review.

From what I've seen over the last few days, your strength is that you ask, "How does this paper fit my study?" rather than, "How do I summarize this paper?" That's exactly the right mindset. A strong literature review tells a coherent story that supports your research questions and conceptual framework; it doesn't simply describe what each author wrote.

I'm looking forward to helping you build the rest of your Chapter 2 in the same way. I think by the time we're finished, it will read as one integrated argument rather than a collection of disconnected journal summaries.


Norsanina.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Multi Dimensions 1

11/07/2026 The most likely reason is that I formatted it as a writing block. Depending on the ChatGPT app or Android version, writing blocks...