Cover Letter - Alpha

Norsanina Norsanina

60162551085

Norsanina@gmail.com

28/07/2026

 

Hiring Manager

University College

 

Dear Hiring Manager,

 

I am writing to express my interest in the position of Lecturer in Management at X University College. With several years of professional working experience, a strong interest in higher education, and a passion for developing future professionals, I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to your academic community.

 

Throughout my career, I have gained valuable experience in management-related functions, customer engagement, administration, and problem-solving. These experiences have strengthened my communication, analytical thinking, and interpersonal skills, enabling me to explain complex concepts clearly and work effectively with individuals from diverse backgrounds.

 

In addition to my industry experience, I am actively pursuing academic development through research in organizational behaviour and employee performance within the Malaysian palm oil industry. This research has deepened my understanding of management theories, leadership, organizational performance, and human resource practices. I believe this knowledge allows me to bring practical industry insights into the classroom, making learning more relevant and engaging for students.

 

I am passionate about creating a positive and supportive learning environment where students are encouraged to think critically, participate actively, and connect theoretical knowledge with real-world applications. I am also committed to continuous professional development and welcome opportunities to contribute to curriculum development, student supervision, academic events, seminars, and other activities that support the growth of the faculty.

 

I am particularly attracted to X University College because of its commitment to quality education and producing industry-ready graduates. I would be honoured to contribute my knowledge, enthusiasm, and dedication to your Business programmes while continuing to grow as an educator.

 

Thank you for considering my application. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my experience and commitment to teaching can contribute to X University College. I look forward to the opportunity of meeting with you.

 

Yours sincerely,

 

Norsanina Abdul Hamid

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cover Letter - Alpha

Norsanina Norsanina 60162551085 Norsanina@gmail.com 28/07/2026   Hiring Manager University College   Dear Hiring Manager, ...