What is pss - for lit rev


Extracted 

31/07/2027

Certainly. Since this is for a DBA literature review, I'll write it in a formal academic style with a logical progression from the broader concept to your study. I'll also use foundational literature and keep the discussion focused on Perceived Supervisor Support (PSS) rather than Perceived Organizational Support (POS).



2.4.1 Definition of Perceived Supervisor Support

Extracted 

 

Recommended APA 7 References

Eisenberger, R., Huntington, R., Hutchison, S., & Sowa, D. (1986). Perceived organizational support. Journal of Applied Psychology, 71(3), 500–507. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.71.3.500

Kottke, J. L., & Sharafinski, C. E. (1988). Measuring perceived supervisory and organizational support. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 48(4), 1075–1079. https://doi.org/10.1177/0013164488484024

Rhoades, L., & Eisenberger, R. (2002). Perceived organizational support: A review of the literature. Journal of Applied Psychology, 87(4), 698–714. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.87.4.698


---

I have one suggestion before we continue with Section 2.4.2. Since your study uses PSS as a mediator, I recommend that we introduce Social Exchange Theory (SET) in the next subsection rather than in the definition.

 That keeps 2.4.1 focused on "what PSS is," while 

2.4.2 explains "why PSS influences employee performance." This separation usually makes the literature review clearer and more persuasive.

Norsanina.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is pss - for lit rev

Extracted  31/07/2027 Certainly. Since this is for a DBA literature review, I'll write it in a formal academic style with a logical prog...