81 - I live in a cluttered house.


I am rurrently residing in a cluttered space, I've embarked on a journey to declutter my surroundings. My method involves documenting this process, focusing on preserving memories rather than physical possessions.

Beginning with paper, the plan is simple: discard unnecessary documents and retain only meaningful books.

To initiate the decluttering process, I emphasize acknowledging each item. Bring it into your awareness, confront it, define its purpose, and decide its rightful place. Take action by ensuring everything finds its designated space.


Photo by Wallace Chuck: https://www.pexels.com/photo/black-and-white-remote-control-on-table-3787027/



colloquial

I live in a cluttered house.
I am in the process of decluttering these stuff.
I am going to do it by writing about it. I wan t to keep only memories. Not the physical things.

Let start with paper. Throw all the paper. Keep inly books. 

Acknowledge what you have. Look at it. Bring it in front of you. Confront it. Define it. Decide where it belong and where it suppose to be. Do it. Sent them to where they supposed to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

219 - Makna 99 Allah - Pecahan

Norsanina.blogspot.com Muhammad Al-Tanwiji dalam kitab Al-Mu’jam Al-Mufashal fi Tafsiri Gharibi Al-Qur’ani al-Karimi (2011), kata Muhaimin (...