203 - Menjual Servis Menulis

Norsanina.blogspot.com

Who are you in the marketplace? 

Social Media Manager, Virtual Assistant, Data Entry, Research and Content Writing




List of places to offer our services 

Freelancer.com,upwork, favser.com, workana, 
experfy, flexyforce, freelancing, Simple, fiverr, toptal, peopleperhour

online open-source portfolio pinterest.com, behance.net, portfoliobox.net 
carbonmade.com, 
canva,
about.me 
linkedin.com
Google my Business 

Step by step to be good in this business.




Original:
Focus on what you want to do, and match it to market needs. For the
price. Start a 10usd. This is he beginner rate.  

Rewrite for business 
Direct your attention towards your desired activities and align them with market demands, 
considering pricing starting at $10,which serves as the introductory rate for beginners.

Who are you? 
Original : I am a Article writer, copywriters, ghostwriters all the job relevant to typing.

Rewrite for business 
I am a versatile professional specializing in article writing, copywriting, ghostwriting, 
and any job that involves proficient typing skills.

How much is your rate? 
USD 10  

Who are your target market? 
original : 
I am not particularly attach to any market segment.I have interest in offering my service 
in the marketplace. 

Rewrite for business 
I don't limit myself to a specific market segment; instead, I am interested in providing 
my services across various marketplaces.

How long you had been writing? 
Original
I dedicated myselt to writing since 2013, or I may say more than 10 years. Since i study
MBA in university. The MBA took 3 years to complete. 
I write a thesis paper for my phd proposal defense.i did not complete my PhD journey
of many hurdles that i cannot overcome at that moment. Hence i still keep the 
momentum going to write. I stiil have a habit of reading, writing and analyzing on 
many subjects. I believe learning is a lifelong journey.

rewrite for business 
I have been immersed in the world of writing since 2013, spanning over a decade of dedicated 
commitment. This passion for writing took root during my MBA studies at university, 
which consumed three enriching years of my academic journey.

While I successfully composed a thesis paper for my Ph.D. proposal defense,
unfortunately, I encountered numerous obstacles that prevented me from completing my Ph.D.
However, instead of succumbing to those challenges, I have maintained my writing momentum. 
I persist in cultivating the habits of reading, writing, and analyzing a myriad of subjects,
firmly believing that learning is an enduring and lifelong journey.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

219 - Makna 99 Allah - Pecahan

Norsanina.blogspot.com Muhammad Al-Tanwiji dalam kitab Al-Mu’jam Al-Mufashal fi Tafsiri Gharibi Al-Qur’ani al-Karimi (2011), kata Muhaimin (...