78 - Why write???

I wrote a blog to teach myself. I write to remid me that i need to read. I need to revise. The important of writing is to transfer what is my mind at that moment. Some are just silly thought. Some maybe a good though that i ponder after reading a book or after i acquire the knowledge about things. 

Revised for business version.


"I engage in writing as a self-teaching tool. Through blogging, I remind myself of the necessity to read and revise. The essence of writing lies in capturing and transferring the thoughts from my mind, whether they be whimsical musings or profound reflections inspired by books and acquired knowledge."

No comments:

Post a Comment

219 - Makna 99 Allah - Pecahan

Norsanina.blogspot.com Muhammad Al-Tanwiji dalam kitab Al-Mu’jam Al-Mufashal fi Tafsiri Gharibi Al-Qur’ani al-Karimi (2011), kata Muhaimin (...