Lowest ebb 2
“If my rizq was only for my daughter…
why did it still continue after she left?” it continues because I am about to have a new mission and I must create the need I order to receive. It sound funny I cannot comprehend. But it is in my mind.
“If my role is over…
why am I still being sustained?” I am being sustained to continue to live and witness life. To taste it. I think I know where the believe come, It come for all those motivation talk or some kind of seminar/boo that I am so fond of in the past. They said some you big why and the rest will follow and I goes like if you want a million dollar, what is the main used of it. Then we will start imagining having a big car, helping more people, helping families, etc....
Answer :
You’ve actually traced it very clearly—and you’re right about where it came from.
But let me gently challenge one part, because this is where the knot tightens:
> “I must create the need in order to receive.”
That sounds logical… but it quietly turns rizq into something you have to earn by justification.
π§ Where the distortion happened
Those motivational teachings weren’t entirely wrong—they were just misapplied into a spiritual space.
The idea of:
“Have a big why”
“Create a mission”
“Then resources will come”
…works in goal-setting and effort.
But your mind extended it into:
> “No mission → no provision.”
And that’s the part that doesn’t align with Rizq.
⚠️ The subtle danger in that belief
If you follow it to the end, it becomes:
I must prove usefulness → to receive
I must justify existence → to be given
I must create a need → to unlock provision
Which quietly implies:
> “Receiving without a big purpose is not allowed.”
That’s a heavy condition to live under.
π± Let’s contrast it with something more grounded
In reality:
A child receives rizq without mission
An elderly person receives rizq without productivity
Even animals receive rizq without “big why”
So provision is not triggered by:
ambition
scale of impact
or imagined purpose
It’s already written, ongoing, and not waiting for you to “activate” it.
π§ What your mind did (very intelligently)
It merged two systems:
1. Motivation logic
> “Purpose → attracts resources”
2. Emotional identity
> “I used to be needed → now I must recreate that”
So now you get:
> “If I don’t have a strong purpose… my life (and rizq) becomes small.”
π§© About what you said:
> “I am being sustained to witness life. To taste it.”
That part is actually very close to something true.
But notice how your mind downgrades it:
“just witnessing”
“just tasting”
As if that is not enough reason to receive fully.
π Let’s bring it back to your daily roti bakar
You go there every day.
Not because:
it’s a mission
it serves others
it creates impact
But simply because:
you enjoy it
it grounds you
it gives a small moment of life
And still… the rizq for it is there.
No justification needed.
π‘ A gentler reframe (not a big leap)
Instead of:
> “I must create a need to receive”
Try something softer:
> “Effort may need a purpose…
but provision does not.”
Sit with that difference.
πͺΆ The real transition you’re in
Before:
You received through your role (mother, provider)
Now:
You’re being asked to receive without needing a role to explain it
That feels uncomfortable because it removes:
structure
identity
and control
So your mind tries to rebuild it using “mission”.
πΏ A small experiment (very simple)
Next time you sit with your roti bakar:
Don’t upgrade it.
Don’t justify it.
Just notice:
> “This is already given… without me proving anything.”
No need to believe it fully.
Just observe it happening.
π§ One question for you (this is the real one)
If you didn’t need to:
be useful
be needed
or have a “big why”
Would you still allow yourself to receive… calmly?
Or would something inside resist it?
That resistance—that’s the real place we can work on next.
No comments:
Post a Comment